Lecturer / Assistant Professor in French as a Foreign Language (Priority to multilingual speakers), Oman
Nom de l'organisme : University of Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman
Intitulé du poste : Lecturer / Assistant Professor in French as a Foreign Language (Priority to multilingual speakers)
Date de prise de poste : Beginning September 2020
Durée : -
Volume horaire : -
Rémunération : -
Compétences requises :
Applicants should be able to begin work in Fall 2020 academic semester at the beginning of September 2020.
• PhD/Masters in the field of specialization (Bachelor and Master’s degrees should be in the same field of general specialization from a recognized university).
• 3-5 years teaching experience in a recognized University/ College.
• Good research record; Research publications in peer reviewed journals (according to rank).
• Expertise in curriculum development, accreditation process, institutional partnership/linkages, academic advising, strategic and operational planning, quality management and organization of conferences, seminars, workshops and exhibitions.
• Potential to establish an active research program involving undergraduate and Master’s-level students.
• Knowledge of contemporary teaching practices and E-learning.
• Willingness to contribute to the academic development of the department.
Description du poste :
The University of Nizwa is the second top university in the Sultanate of Oman and the first among the private universities in research. It is a non-profit academic institution, governed by its faculty. It aims to broadly educate students and equip them with values, knowledge and life skills needed to enrich their lives and enable them to meaningfully contribute to the progress of society.
Application Process: Submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference Contact information), letter of experience, electronically to the following email: email@example.com
Please note: DFL-FL should be included in the email subject.
Last day of receiving applications is February 29th, 2020
Date limite de candidature : 29/02/2020
Personne à contacter : Director, Human Resources
Email de contact : firstname.lastname@example.org