Enseigner Le Français et L’anglais en Espagne
Nom de l’organisme : Jacobo Perez
Intitulé du poste : Enseigner Le Français et L’anglais en Espagne
Date de prise de poste : 12 Sept.
Durée : 10 mois
Volume horaire : 20h / semaine
Rémunération : 986€ mois
Compétences requises :
Desirable candidate profile
• Native-level French speaker
• Recent university graduates (obtained after 2015)
• No previous teaching experience needed (but valued)
• Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
• Energetic and creative
• Competence in the Spanish language is not required
• No criminal records
• Intermediate English skills (B2)
Description du poste :
Teach French and English in a school in Spain: vacancy in Jaen and Navarra! Are you a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Receive a monthly pay, certified teaching related training, valuable experience in a school, ongoing in-country support, and the opportunity to explore a country. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
This is a serious and structured program with no fees, which enables participants to teach English in Spain and gain international experience.
– Deadline: candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP or at least before May 10th 2019
– Program length (academic year in Spain): September 12th, 2019 to June 11th, 2020
Doubts? Interested? Send an email to email@example.com
Don’t miss out on our participants’ testimonials on the Meddeas Language Assistants’ blog. Join us for news and updates on Facebook and Youtube.
Selected candidate will
• Receive a monthly pay 968€ per month (20 teaching hours/week)
• Join a Spanish school to cooperate as a French language assistant with 20 teaching hours per week, starting in September 12th, 2019 to June 11th, 2020, with the same holidays as the school.
• Get initial training and teacher workshops.
• Receive foreign languages-teaching related certified course, given by a Spanish university (paid by the programme).
• Paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
• Get help with the process and opening a bank account.
• Have ongoing in-country support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas.
• Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the programme.
• Enjoy paid school holidays (except for summer period).
• School is located in Jaen, Andalucía or in Tudela, Navarra
• Teach Primary and/or Secondary school students (aged 5 – 18).
• Full cover to the National Health insurance.
• No fees attached
The Role of a Language Assistant
A Language Assistant is a native-level speaker of English, French or German, who supports the school’s language teachers and helps students with conversation practice. The tasks differ from the ones in a teaching assistant role and include encouraging oral practice of the foreign language; explaining the culture of their home country; helping in other subjects such as science, art, P.E.; acting as a role model for correct pronunciation and grammar; and collaborating with teaching staff in creating teaching materials and planning lessons.
Meddeas is a Spanish organization present in five countries that supports multilingual teaching in more than 200 educational centres. It offers the opportunity to teach English in Spain through Language Assistant programs and provides consultancy services.
Date limite de candidature : 10/05/2019
Personne à contacter : Irene
Email de contact : firstname.lastname@example.org