Nom de l’organisme : Meddeas
Intitulé du poste : French Language Assistants – Spanish Schools (Academic Year 2017/18)
Date de prise de poste : Sept. 2017
Durée : 9 months
Volume horaire : 20-24 teaching hours per week
Rémunération : Up to 1.100 euros per month
Compétences requises :
Native-level French speaker, intermediate English level (B2/C1), any bachelor degree welcome, no previous experience needed, Spanish not required.
Description du poste :
Looking for a work experience in Spain? Come to teach French! Application period open now for recent graduates and students. No matter what your studies and level of Spanish are, there is a Meddeas programme for you. Receive a monthly income, free teaching-related training and the opportunity to explore a country.
We manage teaching placements for English, German and French speakers, however English is Meddeas’ official language.
Starting dates available:
– September 2017 until June 2018
So what does Meddeas offer you?
According to your background and interests, there is a Meddeas’ programme for you that will include a University certified course.
• Qualifications: degree in French OR any degree + FLE course OR degree in Education
• Conversation practice with up to 28 pupils
• Qualifications: any degree
• Conversation practice with up to 14 pupils
• Minimum qualifications: any degree OR university students OR gap years.
• Conversation practice with small groups OR assisting the main teacher
There are two lodging options: full board accommodation with a host family or independently housing, depending on your own interests. Families in these programmes are linked to the school and chosen by its principal. Partly because of the obligations with the family, the assistants living with a host family will be teaching at the school 4 days a week. During the programme, the family will cover meals and accommodation expenses.
Selected candidates will:
• Join a Spanish school to cooperate as Language Assistants with 20-24 teaching hours per week, with the same holidays as the school.
• Receive a certified course given by a Spanish university. Depending on the program it could be a 20 ECTS Expert in Bilingual Education course or a 6 ECTS TEFL or AMET course (paid by the programme).
• Have paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
• Have health insurance covered by the programme.
• Receive a monthly allowance, more than enough for living in Spain as a student.
• Have support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas, helping the language assistant in his/her task.
• Teach children aged two to eighteen, learners’ English levels range from beginner to advance.
The sooner you apply the more possibilities you’ll have to get a suitable placement, so we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.
Date limite de candidature : 20 March 2017
Personne à contacter : Maria Cabrera
Email de contact : email@example.com