Enseigner Le Français et L’anglais en Espagne
Nom de l’organisme : Meddeas
Intitulé du poste : Vacataire
Date de prise de poste : 12 Septembre
Durée : 10 mois
Volume horaire : 20
Rémunération : 968€ – 1100€ / mois
Compétences requises :
Desirable candidate profile
• Native-level French speaker
• Recent university graduates (obtained after 2015)
• No previous teaching experience needed (but valued)
• Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
• Energetic and creative
• Competence in the Spanish language is not required
• No criminal records
• Intermediate English skills (B2)
Description du poste :
each French and English in a school in Spain: vacancies in Andalucía! Are you a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Receive a monthly pay, certified teaching related training, valuable experience in a school, ongoing in-country support, and the opportunity to explore a country. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
Selected candidate will
• Receive a monthly pay 968€ (20 teaching hours/week)
• Join a Spanish school to cooperate as a French language assistant with 20 teaching hours per week, starting in September 12th, 2019 to June 11th, 2020, with the same holidays as the school.
• Get initial training and teacher workshops.
• Receive foreign languages-teaching related certified course, given by a Spanish university (paid by the programme).
• Paid school holidays (except for the summer period).
• Get help with the process and opening a bank account.
• Have ongoing in-country support from the school’s designated Tutor and from Meddeas.
• Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the programme.
• Enjoy paid school holidays (except for summer period).
• Schools located in Andalucía and Navarra
• Teach Primary and/or Secondary school students (aged 5 – 18).
• Full cover to the National Health insurance.
• No fees attached
Date limite de candidature : 19/07/2019
Personne à contacter : Irene Idoate
Email de contact : firstname.lastname@example.org